Scroll to top
General terms and conditions
- Maaldrink Vermeulen Advocaten is the trade name of Mr A.H. Vermeulen, registered in the Trade Register under number 54696453, hereafter to be referred to as Maaldrink Vermeulen.
- These general terms and conditions apply to all instructions for services (opdrachten) by the client (Client) to – as well as all other services provided by – Maaldrink Vermeulen.
- Instructions for services shall be accepted and carried out exclusively by Maaldrink Vermeulen as contracting party. Articles 7:404, 7:407(2) and 7:409 of the Dutch Civil Code shall not apply.
- Any liability of Maaldrink Vermeulen is limited to the amount paid out in respect thereof under its professional liability insurance policy, increased by the amount of the applicable deductible (eigen risico).
- These general terms and conditions apply in full to all persons affiliated with Maaldrink Vermeulen, including, but not limited to persons/entities related to Maaldrink Vermeulen and employees of Maaldrink Vermeulen. These persons and legal entities can invoke these general terms and conditions. All that is stipulated in these general terms and conditions for the benefit of Maaldrink Vermeulen applies to them as an irrevocable third-party stipulation for no consideration (derdenbeding om niet).
- Client indemnifies Maaldrink Vermeulen and all persons associated with Maaldrink Vermeulen for all consequences of claims by third parties arising out of or in connection with the execution of instructions or other provision of services by Maaldrink Vermeulen.
- Maaldrink Vermeulen may engage third parties at Client’s expense under the terms stipulated by such third parties. Maaldrink Vermeulen may accept such terms, including any limitation of liability, on behalf of Client. Maaldrink Vermeulen cannot be held liable for any act or omission of such third parties.
- All legal relationships between Client and Maaldrink Vermeulen shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
- Any dispute between Client and Maaldrink Vermeulen shall be submitted exclusively to the competent court in The Hague, Netherlands.